The Bioplastics Market report provides information on market size, market share, revenue growth, and CAGR from 2022 to 2030. The report also provides key insights about the market's top companies, as well as a thorough SWOT analysis, Porter's Five Forces analysis, and feasibility analysis to provide readers with a competitive advantage. The report focuses on the current pandemic's recent trends, major challenges and opportunities, and limitations.
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the size of the worldwide bioplastics market was USD 10.64 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a revenue CAGR of 16.8% over the forecast period. Between 2022 and 2030, factors such as rising demand for bioplastics from the automotive industry and rising demand for biodegradable plastics to enhance soil quality are anticipated to promote market revenue growth. The main goal and difficulty facing the automobile industry is to lighten the weight of vehicles in order to reduce fuel use and emissions. The best materials for this purpose are bioplastics. Major automakers have adopted these smart plastics, like bio-PA and bio-PP, to lessen their environmental effect and increase the strength of automotive components.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/169
The global Bioplastics industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
Leading Market Players Profiled in the Report:
BASF SE, NatureWorks, Biome Plastics, Braskem, Biotec, Total Corbion, Plantic Technologies, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Novamont SPA, and Toray Industries
To access the full coverage of the global Bioplastics market report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bioplastics-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The biodegradable segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, owing to high demand from the packaging, textiles, agricultural, and consumer goods industries. These industries favor biodegradable varieties since they provide the required performance attributes while also being biologically sustainable. Biodegradable bioplastics have many advantages, including lower carbon footprint, less energy usage, eco-friendly disposable solutions, and recyclability. Moreover, biodegradable bioplastics aid in the monitoring of petroleum reserves.
- The packaging segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Increasing use of bioplastics in the production of compost bags, agricultural foils, nursery products, toys, horticultural items, and textiles is driving revenue growth of the segment. Bioplastics are also used in the manufacturing of clingfilm, disposable cups, plates, bowls, and food containers. Development of food-grade bioplastics has increased the shelf life of food products, which drives their demand and boosts revenue growth of the segment.
- The bioplastics market in Europe is expected to account for largest revenue share among other regional markets during the forecast period, due to the surging demand for bioplastics from several end-use industries such as packaging, textile, automotive & transport, agriculture, medical, and construction, among others. The region is observing increased investment in R&D and the rising production of bioplastics with producers focusing on expanding their production capacity to cater to consumers' growing demand. Besides, stringent regulatory norms to limit the use of synthetic polymer, in turn, would drive the demand for bioplastics.
- On 1 July 2021, Solvay completed its acquisition of Bayer's global seed coatings business. The acquisition will expand Solvay's existing seed care portfolio in bio-based, seed-applied treatments, and allows Bayer to reinvest.
Key market aspects studied in the report:
Market Scope: The report explains the scope of various commercial possibilities in the global Bioplastics market over the upcoming years. The estimated revenue build-up over the forecast years has been included in the report. The report analyzes the key market segments and sub-segments and provides deep insights into the market to assist readers with the formulation of lucrative strategies for business expansion.
Competitive Outlook: The leading companies operating in the Bioplastics market have been enumerated in this report. This section of the report lays emphasis on the geographical reach and production facilities of these companies. To get ahead of their rivals, the leading players are focusing more on offering products at competitive prices, according to our analysts.
Report Objective: The primary objective of this report is to provide the manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, and buyers engaged in this sector with access to a deeper and improved understanding of the global Bioplastics market.
To seek a discount on this report, click on the link: @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/169
The report bifurcates the Bioplastics market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Polybutylene Adipate Terephthalate (PBAT)
- Polybutylene Succinate (PBS)
- Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA)
- Starch Blends
- Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Automotive & Transportation
- Consumer Goods
- Building & Construction
- North America (the U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (the U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, Korea)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Middle East & Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Key reasons to buy the Global Bioplastics Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Bioplastics market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request customization of this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/169
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know and we will offer you the report as per your needs.
Latest Bioplastics Published by Emergen Research:
cloud data back-up recovery market:
light weapons market:
automated breast ultrasound market:
flexible sigmoidoscopy market:
infectious disease rapid diagnostic testing market:
virtual cardiology market:
unmanned composite materials market:
spherical graphite market:
iot medical devices market:
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Keyword: Fecal Transplant Therapy Market, Cathode Active Materials Market
Trending Title: Brain Monitoring Market, Marketing Automation Market