The intensive primary and secondary research, as well as the qualitative and quantitative analysis of important market segments, led to the creation of the Business Email Compromise Market study. Business professionals have additionally endorsed and confirmed the clever knowledge. The purpose of the report is to offer more information on the lead-free piezoelectric ceramic material industry's overall market environment.
According to the most recent research by Emergen Research, the size of the worldwide Business Email Compromise (BEC) market is anticipated to reach USD 4.79 billion in 2030, with a consistent revenue CAGR of 19.4%. One of the main factors fueling the growth of the market's revenue is the increasing scope of spear phishing and business email compromise schemes. Business Email Compromise (BEC) is a sort of phishing scam in which the victim is tricked into initiating a wire transfer or divulging sensitive information by using a compromised or impersonated executive's email account. This attack, which usually targets people who handle confidential company information, make purchases, or have other fiduciary obligations, uses spear phishing and social engineering as important components.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1405
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Business Email Compromise market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Business Email Compromise market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Proofpoint, Mimecast Services Limited, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Broadcom, Fortra, LLC, Trend Micro Incorporated, Zix Corporation, Barracuda Networks, Inc., and GreatHorn, Inc
Global Business Email Compromise Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- R&D Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales & distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
To Visit Full Study of Business Email Compromise Market Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/business-email-compromise-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 25 February 2020, Proofpoint, Inc., a leading cybersecurity and compliance company released the first integrated, end-to-end solutions to address Business Email Compromise (BEC) and Email Account Compromise (EAC) attacks. These solutions combine Proofpoint's top secure email gateway, advanced threat protection, threat response, email authentication, security awareness training, and cloud account protection. In addition, Proofpoint announced a number of improvements to its Proofpoint Cloud App Security Broker (CASB) to protect cloud applications that employees use on a daily basis, including Amazon Web Services, Box, Google G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and Slack. This will aid organizations in thwarting sophisticated cyberattacks that use both email and cloud vectors.
- The solutions segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Use of BEC solutions has a number of advantages such as ability to dynamically detect and block specific corporate email intrusion types, recognize a variety of BEC tactics including use of fictitious supplier domains and compromised supplier accounts, notify recipients of email's source, tag any external emails, assess the urgency of an email by looking at its header, sender's IP, reputation, and other data, use advanced BEC defense, and utilize a detection engine based on Machine Learning (ML).
- The on-premises segment is expected to account for large revenue share over the forecast period. On-premises is a more traditional alternative, in which emails are sent, received, and archived on real servers located on-premises. These servers are frequently owned and run by domain owner. For instance, government organizations favor internal servers over external servers controlled by external services. This is particularly true for larger businesses or organizations that have serious security issues. Most of this internal server's housing is on-site.
- The Banking, Financial Service, and Insurance (BFSI) segment is expected to account for large revenue share over the forecast period owing to increasing need for BEC solutions. A successful callback procedure can help stop these scams in their tracks. Business Email Compromise (BEC) is still a common technique used by competent hackers to steal substantial sums of money from businesses of all kinds. New payment requests, requests to open new bank accounts, modifications to payment instructions, and changes to contact information all require a call from an employee, typically a member of payments team. Any losses arising from payments made using the security credentials of authorized users or those of other individuals with designated transaction authorization are the responsibility of commercial banking clients.
- The North America market is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period, which is attributed to increasing BEC related crimes in countries in this region. For instance, on November 18, 2022, the U.S. Department of Justice announced charges against 10 defendants in several states in connection with a number of Business Email Compromise (BEC), money laundering, and wire fraud schemes that were targeted at Medicare, state Medicaid programs, private health insurers, and numerous other targets and resulted in losses totaling over USD 11.1 million. The accusations mainly stem from BEC schemes, in which people pretending to be business partners are accused of defrauding victims by deceptively transferring money from their bank accounts into accounts they or their conspirators controlled (sometimes by hiring ‘money mules’) using spoofed email addresses, bank account takeovers, and other deceptive techniques to make victims believe they were sending genuine payments.
The report bifurcates the Business Email Compromise market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- IT & ITES
- Energy & Utilities
- Retail & E-Commerce
- Other Verticals
Get An Impressive Discount On This Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1405
Key reasons to buy the Global Business Email Compromise Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Business Email Compromise market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1405
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
human microbiome modulators market
water storage systems market
agricultural lubricants market
mammography workstations market
cooling fabrics market
cast elastomers market
membrane bioreactor market
quantum computing for enterprise market
iot chip market
internet of things insurance market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: 5g networks market, ai-based sensors market
Trending Title: deep neural networks market, healthcare chatbots market