Global Mobile Security Market Forecast to 2030
According to the Mobile Security Market study, the market size, revenue growth, and CAGR from 2022 to 2030 are all covered. In order to provide readers a competitive edge, the research also offers significant insights about the leading companies in the market, in-depth SWOT analysis, Porter's Five Forces analysis, and feasibility analysis. The paper focuses on the most recent trends, significant difficulties, prospects, and constraints of the present epidemic.
According to Emergen Research's most recent analysis, the global market for mobile security had a value of USD 3.93 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21.1% over the following five years. Increases in smartphone adoption, the use of third-party applications, and BYOD's ability to increase employee and enterprise productivity are the main drivers of market revenue growth. Mobile security is crucial for protecting devices like mobile phones, iPads, laptops, and systems that they connect to from wireless computing-related risks and vulnerabilities. As the number of mobile devices and the ways in which they are used have rapidly increased, so has the importance of protecting these devices.
BYOD enables employees to access company resources remotely or even while teleworking since many organisations now allow employees to use their own mobile phones for work-related purposes. BYOD and mobile device security are used to show how companies can employ a standard-based approach and commercially available solutions to handle security and privacy demands while allowing privately-owned mobile devices to access corporate resources. BYOD is the practise of using personal devices for work-related tasks. Employers' operational independence and access to corporate resources can both enhance when BYOD capabilities are implemented.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures to visit this site @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1252
The global Mobile Security industry is highly consolidated owing to the presence of renowned companies operating across several international and local segments of the market. These players dominate the industry in terms of their strong geographical reach and a large number of production facilities. The companies are intensely competitive against one another and excel in their individual technological capabilities, as well as product development, innovation, and product pricing strategies.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Apple Inc., Broadcom, BlackBerry Limited, Citrix systems, Inc., Google, IBM, Microsoft, Ivanti, SAMSUNG, and VMware, Inc
Research Report on the Mobile Security Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the Mobile Security market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the Mobile Security market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the Mobile Security market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Mobile Security market and its key segments?
The report bifurcates the Mobile Security market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Operating System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Enterprise Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Mobile Application Security
- Mobile Data Protection
- Web Protection
- Mobile Device Security
- Others Solutions
- Enterprise Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Telecommunication & IT
- Retail & E-commerce
- Healthcare & Life sciences
- Government & Defense
- Other Enterprise Vertical
Regional Landscape section of the Mobile Security report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/mobile-security-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The iOS segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. iOS is considered more dependable of the two operating systems, IOS and Android. Apple does not grant app developers access to its source code and iPhone and iPad owners cannot modify the code on their devices. This makes it more difficult for cybercriminals to exploit iOS-powered devices and developers to submit applications to App Store since the review procedure is more stringent. Consequently, it is less probable that a malicious app will enter Apple's App Store.
- The mobile device security segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Mobile device security is primarily intended to prevent illegal network access. It is an element of all-encompassing enterprise security strategy. Additionally, over 50% of PCs are now mobile, providing novel challenges for network security, which must account for all locations and network usage required by employees. Smartphones are vulnerable to malicious phone applications, phishing schemes, data leaks, malware, and insecure Wi-Fi connections. Moreover, businesses must plan for the possibility that an employee can misplace or steal a mobile device.
- The telecommunication & IT segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Network operators have become the open innovation platform that supports business, society, and mission-critical use cases as the world become increasingly digitized. 5G enables communication network operators to provide robust and secure connections for a variety of use cases, thereby connecting enterprises, smart factories, and important public safety infrastructures. High-performance 5G networks provide unlimited access to connected devices and mobile applications, necessitating networks that are resilient, secure, and preserve user privacy.
- The North America market accounted for a moderate revenue share in 2021. Rise in cyber-attacks on China's technology industry is expected to drive demand for wireless security services across the country. Furthermore, the mobile software security market is expected to be driven by stringent government data security needs in Asia countries such as Japan, China, and the Philippines. In addition, increasing acceptance of digital security applications in APAC, which is influencing players to engage in application development to meet individual and industry requirements of clients in Asia Pacific countries, thereby drives market growth in this region.
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the Mobile Security market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Points of the Geographical Analysis:
- Data and information related to the consumption rate in each region
- Estimated increase in the consumption rate
- Proposed growth of the market share of each region
- Geographical contribution to market revenue
- Expected growth rate of the regional markets
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-history/1252
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Published Articles by Emergen Research:
interventional cardiology market
small modular reactor market
cell-free dna testing market
smart glass market
diabetic care market
human centric lighting market
needle coke market
automated breast ultrasound market
direct-to-consumer genetic testing market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: 5g networks market, ai-based sensors market
Trending Title: deep neural networks market, healthcare chatbots market